Saturday, February 18, 2006

cryptic
nascent
emphatic
tragic
miscellaneous...

all life is miscellaneous
all life is peripheral
the peripathetic crawl
the incandescent struggle

mourning with a human face
i settle..
yes…i settle
make amends
with you…

the dead follows me
they are alive
yes..they keep me alive

i might be wrong
i may have been wrong
all this while
for a long, long time…
yes, i could be all wrong

imitation
constant imitation
a gospel of sufferings
to renounce a little
to give away our all

to turn myself around…
to live on a different plane…
repentance
imagining things
i can’t think of
now

inwardness
makes me yours
you do not speak
at a distance
you address
me…
directly…

the flight of passion
i have only tears
dried out
limitations
all around

episodic memory
i smile
i say
“i remember…
i remember your face…”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home